Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Events with two choices for attendance?

SOLVED
Go to solution
LisaS9711
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to offer two opportunities to attend the same event on two different dates. In this case, it's a mandatory volunteer training with both an evening and a Sat morning attendance option. Can I do that with this system? Would I have to create two different events and then somehow include links to both choices in the email? The volunteers only need to attend one session, but they can choose either one. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @LisaS9711 ,

If you're setting up separate time frames for a single event, you'd either want to include that in the separate tickets' details, or you'd need to have two separate events, whichever you'd prefer for your organizational needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @LisaS9711 ,

If you're setting up separate time frames for a single event, you'd either want to include that in the separate tickets' details, or you'd need to have two separate events, whichever you'd prefer for your organizational needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LisaS9711
Rookie
0 Votes

Super, thank you!  I didn't understand at first how I could create two tickets since the event itself asks for a specific date.  But I see now I could have had a long date period on the event itself, then create tickets for the actual two times that they could attend.  I will try that in the future.  For now, I just created two separate events and wrote a separate email that included links to their two choices.  Thanks much for your assistance!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST