HTML Code Undo Button

SOLVED
Go to solution
JenniferG205
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

It would be really helpful if there was an undo button within the HTML tool.

Thank you,

Jennifer Gullstrand

Midwest Bank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferG205 ,

You can use your keyboard command function to undo changes made in the custom code editor - CTRL Z on PCs and CMD Z on Macs. You need to be clicked into the actual text box in order for the function to trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferG205 ,

You can use your keyboard command function to undo changes made in the custom code editor - CTRL Z on PCs and CMD Z on Macs. You need to be clicked into the actual text box in order for the function to trigger.

William A
PhyllisC904
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

What is the custom code editor? I thought that HTML wasn't available any more. Where can I find it? And how can I undo when the menu bar doesn't appear?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

@PhyllisC904 , 

The custom code editor has always been available in accounts, and requires that you have enough HTML coding knowledge to fully build your email from your own HTML code. You can access it by creating a new email, and selecting the option for custom code. Our Tier 2 support team can assist with troubleshooting in the custom code editor if you call in, but they cannot write your email's code for you.

If you're not seeing the undo button at the top of the regular email editor, you're either not scrolled up enough (i.e. you also can't see the save or continue buttons), or there's something on your device or browser that's blocking elements of the editor from showing. For the latter, I'd recommend connectivity troubleshooting to narrow down and address the source of the issue.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST