Help! My campaign says:Resend to Non-Openers is temporarily unavailable. Refresh page or reach out

SouthActonChurch
Rookie
0 Votes

I have been working on a campaign all day. It won't let me continue or schedule send or send. It tells me "Resent to Non Openers Not Available" but, I did not select that. Help

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SouthActonChurch ,

Based on my and the higher level technical team's investigation, this email was likely corrupted or copied from a corrupted template. This can occur from campaign templates made / copied during a server outage, as well as from being too many generations of copied-copies deep. The only way to resolve this would be to rebuild the email from scratch. Trying to re-copy will just result in more corrupted copies. 

When you rebuild the template, I'd advise having a version of it that's mainly blank / filled with space for future edits, and saving that as a reusable template you can copy directly from going forward. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST