How do I view a detailed SMS report?

Vellian-Group
Rookie
0 Votes
I just did my first SMS campaign. I can see the number sent, successful, opted out, and bounced. But I cannot click into the list and view the contacts like I can with an email campaign. How do I see these details? I imported an old list where I had previous consent, but it appears that some of those numbers are invalid. I'd like to flag them for follow-up. The export of the specific list I sent to does not seem to show these details either. Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Vellian-Group ,

At this time, drilldown reports are not available for SMS campaigns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Vellian-Group
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks for your quick response. Just to be clear, you are saying there is absolutely no way for me to view or remove bounced (invalid numbers)? This seems like a setup for campaign failure.

If I continue to send texts to bounced numbers because I cannot remove them and your system doesn't remove them, won't I be flagged as a spammer either by your system or the phone companies?

Additionally, what good are the reports if you cannot drill down? Is this a feature that will be added? Please advise.

Thank you

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

No, the SMS service isn't able to provide the drilldown info, including the exact numbers that bounced. If you have concerns regarding your SMS compliance when it comes to bounces, I'd advise speaking with the Review team.

It is something that our devs are looking into, but beyond that I have no insight regarding the SMS tool's reporting development, as the information is pulled from the service that provides the SMS functionality. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST