How to send an email to an individual who was missed

SOLVED
Go to solution
AbigailM454
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
Hi there, On several occasions there have been emails sent out and then afterwards someone either registers late or lets me know after the email has been sent that they would like a copy sent to them as well. How can I send an individual who missed an email an already been sent out email? I know a way around the system would be to copy the email to a new campaign and place the individual on a new list by themselves to send it to, but that seems like a lot to do for just one person. I am hoping there is a simpler way that the person can just be tact on with the list of people that the email was sent out to in the first place. Thank you for your expertise
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AbigailM454 ,

If it's a standalone email, you can quicksend it to the specific contact. Another option would be to set the email to resend only to new contacts, where you'd send to the same list and/or select others, and our system will only target contacts in those lists that weren't part of the original sendout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AbigailM454 ,

If it's a standalone email, you can quicksend it to the specific contact. Another option would be to set the email to resend only to new contacts, where you'd send to the same list and/or select others, and our system will only target contacts in those lists that weren't part of the original sendout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
AbigailM454
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Wow, this was incredibly helpful and an easy solution. Thank you so much!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST