Images cutting off text

user86301
Rookie
0 Votes

People are reporting that sometimes the text is cut off near some images. How do I fix this? I am not seeing it on my end and Im not sure what to do even if I am?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user86301 ,

If you're able to gather troubleshooting info from your contacts, could you please provide:

• screencaps of the behavior
  • if the issue is consistent with all images, just certain images, or is completely sporadic
  • if the issue occurs in multiple email clients or just one in particular
  • if the behavior occurs in email mobile apps, or just the desktop browser / program

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
user86301
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William thank you for the quick response. Here is the screen shot he sent me - this is from the "test" email I sent for review from our Corporate Team. It is all images 

Maria

thumbnail_image002.pngthumbnail_image001.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm not able to recreate the issue when I test send to my personal or work addresses. Is the issue occurring in multiple email clients for your corp team, or just one email client in particular? Is it also occurring in the mobile app version of that email client? 

If the issue is only occurring in one email client, is there any setting they have affecting image layouts, or email displays in general? If they're using an email client that partially displays the email to the side (like some versions of Outlook), does swapping to the full view of the email alleviate the issue?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST