Got a 'How do I' question? Join our live 'Ask a Trainer' session happening now for instant help and pro tips!

Issues with AI Generator

horsehavenranchstg
Rookie
0 Votes
Is anyone else having problems accessing the AI Generator today? It's not showing on my mobile app and the button isn't available/accessible on the desktop. Tried to delete and reinstall the mobile app and the button showed up but wouldn't let me push it.

I love this feature and use it frequently for social media. Please help! Thank you (in advance)
6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @horsehavenranchstg ,

UPDATE:

On second look, I think I've identified the issue. It looks like you may have hit your limit on AI content generation for your account plan. Do you have a general idea of how much you've used the AI content generator during your current subscription cycle (month)?

I'm not able to recreate the issue within my employee account, however in your account I'm receiving the following alert: 

AI flag.png

Admittedly, this doesn't make any sense, since the point of the AI tool is that it's supposed to be available on all account at this time. Even if it weren't, your account type should have access regardless. 

I've submitted your case to our higher level technical team in the meantime to look into. They should be following up by email within the next four business days with an update, however they'll likely be delayed in their troubleshooting and follow-up due to the holiday closure tomorrow (Monday, January 1). If you need a quicker response, I'd advise calling general support when we're open on Tuesday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
horsehavenranchstg
Rookie
0 Votes
William,

Thank you for helping me with this. I did not know that there was a limit to how much we could use the AI generator. They never told me that when I signed up for my account. I'm on the $80 a month one for my business.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'll check with our higher level tech team on Tuesday to confirm if that's exactly the case. I'll also submit a request to the devs for clarified alerts regarding AI usage limits being reached, versus an account actually not being able to access the tool based on its plan type.

William A
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Our higher level technical team did confirm that you've hit your usage limit for the month. 

William A
horsehavenranchstg
Rookie
0 Votes
Sounds good. Thank you for checking into that. I did not know that there was a limit on that, they did not tell me. Fortunately I found another option for AI generation, so I'll use that instead. That was one of the main things I was excited to use constant contact for, so I'll have to see if it's worth it to keep it for the price.

One issue that I have, that's been more of a frustration is every time I log into either my desktop or my mobile, it constantly has me verify every single time. Is there a way to bypass that? I'm the only one that uses my desktop and my phone.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Are you using a VPN that regularly changes your IP address? Or are your devices / browser setup to clear all caching, cookies, and other browsing info after set amounts of time or certain actions are taken?

Generally speaking, if you're consistently using the same IP address or device you shouldn't have to input an MFA code more than once a month or so. Even with me clearing my browser cache and the infrequency of which I use the app for troubleshooting cases, I have to input my MFA code maybe once a month at most.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (78%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST