Manually resend an email to contacts who did not open the original

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrendanS066
Rookie
0 Votes

When I follow the following guide: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/email-digital-marketing/articles/KnowledgeBase/5990-resend... And then select "Resend to Non-Openers" I receive the following error message:

"Unable to Resend to Non-Openers

Resend to Non-Openers cannot be used on a campaign that has been resent to new contacts.

Original email send date: Feb 20th 2024 02:34 PM EST"

I have also been told the following:

"Only automated resend-to-non-openers requires a Standard or Premium account. Any account type can manually resend to non-openers, if it's within the 12-hour minimum to 10-day maximum after the original send. If you've already re-sent the email, then you wouldn't be able to do multiple other resend types to the exact same contacts, as this would risk compliance with anti-spam laws."

However I cannot even get to the options on that resend page to select manual or automatic options, the error message prevents accessing the page at all. And I have not used any other resend types yet, I have not resent these emails before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendanS066 ,

At the bottom of the email, it's showing as having been sent out three total times. At this point, your only other option would be to:

1. Copy the email
  2. Make a list from the Did Not Open report
  3. Send the copy to that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendanS066 ,

At the bottom of the email, it's showing as having been sent out three total times. At this point, your only other option would be to:

1. Copy the email
  2. Make a list from the Did Not Open report
  3. Send the copy to that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST