Manually triggering an automation

SOLVED
Go to solution
KymberlieB4
Rookie
0 Votes
If I manually add contacts to a list that is part of an automation, will the automation trigger? I have a form that I created with CC for the automation but I have some people who are coming to me through a Facebook form where I have been able to download a CSV of leads. I uploaded them to that contact list and want to know if that is enough to trigger the automation
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KymberlieB4 ,

As long as the automation path / series is set as a list-join (not welcome) trigger type, then any contacts being newly added to the list - whether through a sign up form submission, file import, or you using the Actions > Add to List function in your account - will trigger the automation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KymberlieB4 ,

As long as the automation path / series is set as a list-join (not welcome) trigger type, then any contacts being newly added to the list - whether through a sign up form submission, file import, or you using the Actions > Add to List function in your account - will trigger the automation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST