Need to edit an email and then resend to the did not open list

SOLVED
Go to solution
DarrenD1
Rookie
0 Votes
Hello one and all, I needed to make some edits to an email and then resend to those who did not open the email. Usually you can just resend to those who did not open the email, but since I had to make edits I am no longer given that option. I am new to constant contact and am appreciate of any help! Joyfully, Daniel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DarrenD1 ,

I'd advise making a list from the previous version's Did Not Open report (select-all > Add to List > Create a new list and give it an obvious name). Once you've done this, you can send the edited version to that Did Not Open list. You may want to consider changing the Subject Line if you want to highlight that info in it has been updated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DarrenD1 ,

I'd advise making a list from the previous version's Did Not Open report (select-all > Add to List > Create a new list and give it an obvious name). Once you've done this, you can send the edited version to that Did Not Open list. You may want to consider changing the Subject Line if you want to highlight that info in it has been updated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST