New Automations Not Showing up in Contact Engagement?

SOLVED
Go to solution
JaniceS742
Rookie
0 Votes

I've started our first automation in the new design and I'm noticing that I can't see in a contacts engagement section if the emails from the automation have sent to them. I noticed previously that automated emails stopped counting against their opens, open rate, and click rate, but this is new. You also can't see who was sent an email in the automation reporting section? I have a lot of APIs that feed into Constant Contact and I use the engagement section in contacts to make sure everything is triggering correctly. Was this purposely changed? Why? Any ideas on other ways I can track these things and make sure they are working on all ends properly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Update:

Automation Path Builder now provides reporting for individual steps. For an overview of how drilldowns work for email reporting, I'd recommend this article as well.

_________

Hello @JaniceS742 ,

At this time, the Automation Path Builder's emails don't reflect in individual contacts' engagement histories. The reporting for the APB missing is an issue that our devs are looking into.

At this time, there aren't any workarounds for the engagement note feature request, nor the missing reporting issue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Update:

Automation Path Builder now provides reporting for individual steps. For an overview of how drilldowns work for email reporting, I'd recommend this article as well.

_________

Hello @JaniceS742 ,

At this time, the Automation Path Builder's emails don't reflect in individual contacts' engagement histories. The reporting for the APB missing is an issue that our devs are looking into.

At this time, there aren't any workarounds for the engagement note feature request, nor the missing reporting issue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Rebecca99
Rookie
0 Votes

I noticed the same issue and would welcome any updates to show individuals engaging with an automation path set of emails. It would give some reassurance that it's all working and also show who's actually enagaging and might be a warm lead.
Rebecca

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST