Announcing Campaign Builder! Available now.

Newsletter Proxy Address

SOLVED
Go to solution
DiannaF68
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi. I notice that when I send out newsletter out it comes into our company Spam filter with a really strange proxy, which is making me think that is why we are getting so many bounces. Have I done something incorrectly when I set up our account and/or is there a way to correct it so it doesn't look like spam? here is what the "from" address is showing: ATNPRZmN7QmaMbJzPffyNMQ==_1139510924986_IOXhGGsaEeKCQojkYIhwmw==@in.constantcontact.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DiannaF68 ,

Since you're using an email address with your own unique domain (aka @YourOrganization.com), then you should setup your account for self-authentication to ensure the best delivery rate. With all the delivery gatekeeping and anti-spam/malware safeguards in place, it's necessary for businesses using an ESP to have this in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DiannaF68 ,

Since you're using an email address with your own unique domain (aka @YourOrganization.com), then you should setup your account for self-authentication to ensure the best delivery rate. With all the delivery gatekeeping and anti-spam/malware safeguards in place, it's necessary for businesses using an ESP to have this in place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST