Not adding emails from new subscribers

SOLVED
Go to solution
SoftecSLO
Rookie
0 Votes

We have been using CC for a long time with forms in WordPress, and it silently quit working several months ago. We get email notices that say the email has been added but IT HAS NOT. Here is an example email received WordPress 10:05 AM (0 minutes ago) to president Your Constant Contact Forms plugin has captured new information. Form title: Join our mailing list Form information: Email:  First Name: Last Name: Company: I am test 14 But the add or update has not been done. I have called on this problem two times, and the last one, I was on hold for an hour before I gave up. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SoftecSLO ,

Per the email sent by the Tier 2 team last month, have you (or your site manager) uninstalled the integration and completely removed it from your WordPress site, then re-installed and made a new form yet? 

If you're using wordpress.org for your site (not .com), have you tried using one of our coded sign up forms that are built directly in your account - inline, banner, flyout, or pop-up?

Have you tried using a landing page sign up form that you can simply link to on your WordPress site, regardless of whether it's .com or .org?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SoftecSLO
Rookie

We have been using CC for a long time with forms in WordPress, and it silently quit working several months ago. We get email notices that say the email has been added, but IT HAS NOT. Here is an example email received WordPress 10:05 AM (0 minutes ago) to president Your Constant Contact Forms plugin has captured new information. Form title: Join our mailing list Form information: Email: removed First Name: Last Name: Company: I am test 14 But the add or update has not been done. I have called on this problem two times, and the last time, I was on hold for an hour before I gave up. The time before was a circle jerk between the CC person and your WordPress team that resolved nothing.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SoftecSLO ,

Per the email sent by the Tier 2 team last month, have you (or your site manager) uninstalled the integration and completely removed it from your WordPress site, then re-installed and made a new form yet? 

If you're using wordpress.org for your site (not .com), have you tried using one of our coded sign up forms that are built directly in your account - inline, banner, flyout, or pop-up?

Have you tried using a landing page sign up form that you can simply link to on your WordPress site, regardless of whether it's .com or .org?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST