Our Zapier account keeps losing connection with Constant Contact

MarieM80
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hello! Our Zapier account keeps losing connection with Constant Contact (CC) today. This has never happened before with CC. Earlier today one of my zaps failed to send several contacts to CC and it showed an error that said "authorization expired". I reconnected the account and it seemed fine but now my zap has failed again. I tested the connection in Zapier and it was successful so I re-ran the zap and it went through this time. Has anyone else been experiencing issues with Zapier's connection to their CC account today? Is this a CC issue? Please advise.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MarieM80 ,

If there's an issue with an "authorization token," it indicates that Zapier needs to work with our devs to address their connection to our API. Otherwise, since Zapier is a 3rd-party developed and maintained app, only their support would really have any insight on this and how to address it. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MarieM80 ,

If there's an issue with an "authorization token," it indicates that Zapier needs to work with our devs to address their connection to our API. Otherwise, since Zapier is a 3rd-party developed and maintained app, only their support would really have any insight on this and how to address it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST