Question about implementation of a Constant Contact Landing Form on Squarespace

DoriaL
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi: I am new to constant contact and was hoping someone could help with the following. I have added the universal code where indicated and use a code block to add an inline form I created in Constant Contact for my homepage on Squarespace. My issue is I can place the code box, and enter the code, but I can't see the finished product until I exit edit mode. Hence, if I want to move the code box of the inline form, I have to guesstimate where to put it, exit edit mode, and see if the form appears as I want it. Has anyone else run into this? It's rather frustrating. If a video would help what I am trying to describe I can send one. Thanks, Doria

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DoriaL ,

I'd recommend reaching out to SquareSpace's support for further guidance in this regard. We can provide the form and the basic instructions as they provide, but they'll ultimately have the best insight on how to best add coding to a site built in their system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST