Report Email Domain that has a security service clicking all links.

jgrasso1930
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a customer that all of their email addresses click every single link in an email. They are clearly false clicks but Constant Contact still counts them as real clicks. How can I report them?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @jgrasso1930 ,

So we can get this info over the team tracking these, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, with the contacts or domains you suspect are using bots to open/click emails to check for malware. If possible, please also reference this Community thread, or simply include the context of the info being provided in the body of the email. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @jgrasso1930 ,

So we can get this info over the team tracking these, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, with the contacts or domains you suspect are using bots to open/click emails to check for malware. If possible, please also reference this Community thread, or simply include the context of the info being provided in the body of the email. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
BrianJ557
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Thanks for posting. We have a few email addresses where this happens to us. But just last night an email in my personal testing group registered clicks for all the links, yet I know I did not click them. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST