Segment and Tag

promisetechnology
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there, I have a question about tagging and segmenting contacts. Could you please help me with this issue? This morning, I tagged 2610 contacts with "surveillance". In the tag list, I can see the tag I just created with 2610 contacts. After that, I created a segment with only one criterion, "Tagged with surveillance". However, only one contact appears in the segment. Could you please explain what is happening? Is there something wrong with my settings? I would appreciate any suggestions or solutions. Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @promisetechnology ,

I've submitted your case to our higher level technical team, and they'll be working to get something in your account's backend updated to address this issue. They should be following up within the next 24 business hours via email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST