Surveys

SOLVED
Go to solution
PeggyR67
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

What is a good response rate for a survey?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

A good response rate for an email survey generally falls between 10% to 20%. However, this can vary based on your target audience, how engaged they are with your brand, the survey's relevance, and the survey's length and clarity. Keep your survey short and simple so that it is easy to get your audience to complete it. You may also want to consider offering an incentive such as a discount, white paper or some other reward for completing the survey.

We frequently prepare surveys and get strong results and good feedback for our clients. They use the information as learning tools for themselves and for marketing purposes. Reach out to me if you have any questions. I am always happy to help.

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Schedule a call - https://bit.ly/ScheduleDavidCall

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

A good response rate for an email survey generally falls between 10% to 20%. However, this can vary based on your target audience, how engaged they are with your brand, the survey's relevance, and the survey's length and clarity. Keep your survey short and simple so that it is easy to get your audience to complete it. You may also want to consider offering an incentive such as a discount, white paper or some other reward for completing the survey.

We frequently prepare surveys and get strong results and good feedback for our clients. They use the information as learning tools for themselves and for marketing purposes. Reach out to me if you have any questions. I am always happy to help.

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Schedule a call - https://bit.ly/ScheduleDavidCall

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST
OCT 02
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 2:30PM EST