Suspended Email Address but It's a Working Email?

SheliaB21
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi there! I have a user who I can email successfully from my email, but anything from constant contact is bounced. He has added the correct emails to his contacts, I've marked him as resuspended, and I've even deleted the contact fully and re-added him with no luck getting any emails to go through. What else can I do to ensure he's receiving our marketing emails??

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SheliaB21 ,

Contacts become suspended when our system receives a non-existent bounce report from the receiving network or email program. After enough of these bounces, whether it's you or someone else using our system to send to that address, our system will set the address to "suspended."

If you believe these contacts are actually viable, you're welcome to try unsuspending them in your account, and resend / quicksend to them. If we get another non-existent bounce report, they'll go back into suspension. If you end up needing an administrative unsuspension, you'll want to reach out to our general phone support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
SheliaB21
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, I'll have to call because I unsuspended and quick-sent with no luck. Thank you for the quick response! 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST