The permanent URL for a campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
VincentC343
Rookie
0 Votes

How do you disable the link? I don't want the content of my email to be shared so easily. Can I just have the email without the link?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VincentC343 ,

A permanent URL for an email is always generated when it's published. If you don't want that URL to be available to access, then I'd recommend not utilizing the following functionalities:

If you absolutely need an email's URL broken, please call our general support team so they can securely confirm permissions, and submit a request to our higher level technical team to break the email URL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VincentC343 ,

A permanent URL for an email is always generated when it's published. If you don't want that URL to be available to access, then I'd recommend not utilizing the following functionalities:

If you absolutely need an email's URL broken, please call our general support team so they can securely confirm permissions, and submit a request to our higher level technical team to break the email URL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
VincentC343
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for letting me know the options. I'm going to contact support. I don't want my email campaigns to be available by a public link.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST