Turn email into landing page

SOLVED
Go to solution
TraceyW653
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to take the email I created for an event, and turn duplicate it exactly in a landing page. 

Reason: After I sent this email to my mailing list... I would like to take the same exact layout and link it to my social media postings.

When individuals clink on the link in my social media postings... they would see exactly what the emailed version looks like. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TraceyW653 ,

Based on your description, it sounds like you would be utilizing the webpage / permanent URL version of your email that we auto-generate upon it being sent out. If you need more info on how to access your email's permanent URL, and how to share it, I'd advise following along with this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TraceyW653 ,

Based on your description, it sounds like you would be utilizing the webpage / permanent URL version of your email that we auto-generate upon it being sent out. If you need more info on how to access your email's permanent URL, and how to share it, I'd advise following along with this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST