Tutorial: Manage your account settings

ChrisC342
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I change the "success" message after someone completes an embedded form? It currently says "Thanks for signing up! You can unsubscribe at any time using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email." I'd like to remove that completely or customize it. Any help is appreciated

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ChrisC342 ,

For the coded inline or pop-up forms, the Thank you page isn't editable at this time. You can edit the Thank You page of a landing page form, which includes its wording as well as redirect link or attachment download. If you're building your own sign up form and trying to connect it with our API, you may want to reach out to our Web Services / Developer support on their Community board or main site.

For voicing of use cases and voting on different coded form customizations, I'd recommend checking out this Feedback thread.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisC342 ,

For the coded inline or pop-up forms, the Thank you page isn't editable at this time. You can edit the Thank You page of a landing page form, which includes its wording as well as redirect link or attachment download. If you're building your own sign up form and trying to connect it with our API, you may want to reach out to our Web Services / Developer support on their Community board or main site.

For voicing of use cases and voting on different coded form customizations, I'd recommend checking out this Feedback thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST