Uploading AI Video

SOLVED
Go to solution
user3940005
Rookie
0 Votes

Please advise if it is possible to upload AI videos to Constant Contact which are created on the platform.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user3940005 ,

You'll need to upload the video to something that'll allow you to generate a share link - either a site dedicated to hosting videos, or a cloud drive that will auto-generate share links. Once you have a shareable link that anyone can access - i.e. the video isn't set to private or unlisted, and doesn't require special permissions to access - you can link it.

If using a video hosting site, you can use the video block. If using a different type of system to host and share the video, I'd recommend using either a text, button, or image link instead.

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user3940005 ,

You'll need to upload the video to something that'll allow you to generate a share link - either a site dedicated to hosting videos, or a cloud drive that will auto-generate share links. Once you have a shareable link that anyone can access - i.e. the video isn't set to private or unlisted, and doesn't require special permissions to access - you can link it.

If using a video hosting site, you can use the video block. If using a different type of system to host and share the video, I'd recommend using either a text, button, or image link instead.

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST