Using fractions in an email campaign.

AlexS3416
Rookie
0 Votes

I can't find anything on any of the help pages that tells me how to use/insert fractions in the text of an email campaign. Can anybody tell me how to do that? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AlexS3416 ,

You'd need to just type it out the classical way - i.e. 1/2, 3/4, 5/8, 2/9, and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
AlexS3416
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks for your response to my question, William. Inserting fractions in the classical way works well if you need to insert only fractions (1/2, 3/4, etc.). But if you need to insert a whole number in front of the fraction, as I do (two and a half = 21/2, 2&1/2, 2+1/2), none of those options looks good, in my opinion.

I found out today from Customer Support (unavailable when the question first arose) that the only way to do it--for now, at least--is to type out the fraction in a program that does allow insertion of fraction symbols (I use MS Word), copy or cut it, and insert into your campaign (2½).

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST