View in browser link at top of email goes to text file version - no way to remove this link??

SOLVED
Go to solution
unifiedcomms
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
I did not add this browser link to the top of the email - is there a way to get rid of it? Terrible experience to send recipients to a gibberish code/text file. (Internal company email going to an Outlook address. If it's an Outlook issue - we have to have a way to remove the link.)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @unifiedcomms ,

If you're not explicitly inserting a View as Webpage link in your email as part of its design, then that would indicate this is Outlook's automated functionality to include that. You can try checking the settings in your particular version of Outlook to see if there's a way to turn this off. Otherwise, the only other advice I can offer is to reach out to OL support directly, since we wouldn't be able to manage a webpage version not added by our system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @unifiedcomms ,

If you're not explicitly inserting a View as Webpage link in your email as part of its design, then that would indicate this is Outlook's automated functionality to include that. You can try checking the settings in your particular version of Outlook to see if there's a way to turn this off. Otherwise, the only other advice I can offer is to reach out to OL support directly, since we wouldn't be able to manage a webpage version not added by our system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST