Announcing Campaign Builder!

Website Functions on Safari Browser

SOLVED
Go to solution
VelmaL81
Rookie
0 Votes

I sometimes try to edit from my phone or ipad on the Safari browser and many features do not work properly or at all. Uploading an image is challenging because I can never just scroll down to the blue “upload” button, I always have to sit there for a minute trying to scroll down but it does not move, it only moves the layer behind the message box. Sometimes I can flip my phone to the landscape position to get it, but even that is not always successful, nor can I just zoom out to be able to reach the button. It is also unsupported with editing inside of the actual campaign. Please update and make it more Safari user friendly. It is not at all right now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VelmaL81 ,

Safari is a compatible browser for our site, however some functionalities of our website simply aren't going to work ideally on the mobile versions of these browsers.

If you're using a mobile device like an iPad or iPhone, I'd strongly recommend using the mobile app. Not all functionalities of the website are going to work as intended on mobile device setups, including the email builder. 

See also:

Managing your library using the mobile app

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @VelmaL81 ,

Safari is a compatible browser for our site, however some functionalities of our website simply aren't going to work ideally on the mobile versions of these browsers.

If you're using a mobile device like an iPad or iPhone, I'd strongly recommend using the mobile app. Not all functionalities of the website are going to work as intended on mobile device setups, including the email builder. 

See also:

Managing your library using the mobile app

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (77%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST