What styles are H1, H2 and H3 in the format bar?

FPC_Communications
Rookie
0 Votes

I see there is options to assign text the H1, H2 and H3 tag from the format bar, I need to know which styles in the design tab do each one represent. Please tell me where these styles are identified.

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FPC_Communications ,

Update Jan 12, 2024: After further exploration, there seems to be issues with consistency between various templates for which Design default the heading style is associated with. I've pinged our devs to look further into this lack of consistency.

Here's what they should be synced to:

H1 - Heading 1, this corresponds to Heading in the Design tab.

H2 - Heading 2, this corresponds to Feature Heading in the Design tab.

H3 - Heading 3, this corresponds to Article Heading in the Design tab.

That said, even after setting text to be H1, H2, or H3, you can manually override this with the specific text blocks' text formatting. 

For more info on formatting text and using the Design tab to do so, make sure to check out this article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
PattiL291
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Why are "Feature Heading" and "Article Heading" in the Design tab not aligned with the options in the Build tab? In the Build tab, I assume that any blue highlighted option is a "feature" so I can clearly see where Heading is H1 and Article should pull up H3 in the heading style. Is Section Heading the same as your "feature heading" and H2? Is Feature Article going to be controlled by the Feature Heading or Article Heading?
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 5.35.21 PM.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

As mentioned in my earlier response, there's inconsistencies between different templates, which our devs are looking into. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST