can I have a different reply/listed email address than my profile email address?

SOLVED
Go to solution
larissaa36
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi! I will be running my mother's mail blasts from my computer. So I set up my constant contact profile with my email address. But I'd like her mail blasts to list her email address as the reply-to email and also to list her email, not mine, at the bottom of the messages. Is this possible? It doesn't seem to be possible to change the email address at the bottom in the template of the draft I started....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @larissaa36 ,

The email address that shows in the footer for "Sent by ______" is explicitly tied to whatever address you're using for the From address of the campaign. If you need to swap your email campaign's From and Reply-To addresses to a different address verified on your account, you can do so from within the editor, or while on the scheduling page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @larissaa36 ,

The email address that shows in the footer for "Sent by ______" is explicitly tied to whatever address you're using for the From address of the campaign. If you need to swap your email campaign's From and Reply-To addresses to a different address verified on your account, you can do so from within the editor, or while on the scheduling page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST