crreating/saving an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
JackL75
Constant Contact Partner
Is anyone having problems saving a new email today? I keep getting a message telling me 'Unable to save your document at this time. Our team has been notified. Please wait a few minutes and try again.' yet its been well over 15 minutes with no resolution. I really don't want to loose the new message just created and there is no partner support or live chat available today!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JackL75
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I finally found a work-around - I copied the last saved version of the original email and was able to reset the balance of the content and SAVED the new version.  Not the best solution, but at least I only lost part of the original message. Still frustrating!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MaryKateR
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same error, similar to what happened in January.

It is really frustrating.

JackL75
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I finally found a work-around - I copied the last saved version of the original email and was able to reset the balance of the content and SAVED the new version.  Not the best solution, but at least I only lost part of the original message. Still frustrating!

HeidiP78
Rookie
0 Votes

I am unable to save my document now and I had the same problem a few weeks ago while creating my last newsletter. I ended having to re-create 2 hours worth of wording. Making sure to copy text into a Word document now. It's frustrating as I'm ready to send and be done but can't. I'm hoping the issue gets resolved as it isn't fixed in the "few minutes" they ask you to wait. Any help will be appreciated. 

MaryKateR
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi--so sorry this happened to you, and there was never a solution or explanation, it just started working again the next morning. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful. It started working the moment I started to call customer service right when they opened for the day on Monday!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST