crreating/saving an email

SOLVED
Go to solution
JackL75
Constant Contact Partner
Is anyone having problems saving a new email today? I keep getting a message telling me 'Unable to save your document at this time. Our team has been notified. Please wait a few minutes and try again.' yet its been well over 15 minutes with no resolution. I really don't want to loose the new message just created and there is no partner support or live chat available today!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JackL75
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I finally found a work-around - I copied the last saved version of the original email and was able to reset the balance of the content and SAVED the new version.  Not the best solution, but at least I only lost part of the original message. Still frustrating!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MaryKateR
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same error, similar to what happened in January.

It is really frustrating.

JackL75
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I finally found a work-around - I copied the last saved version of the original email and was able to reset the balance of the content and SAVED the new version.  Not the best solution, but at least I only lost part of the original message. Still frustrating!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST