industry options

SOLVED
Go to solution
HeatherS300
Rookie
0 Votes

the business profile is not accepting my industry input (not valid) yet has no suitable suggestions.  What is available options for spiritual / new age / self-help industry?   I could not even select "author" which also would be appropriate and is not available.  What are others in my area using for this "label"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HeatherS300 ,

The most fitting options I would recommend are found when searching "coach" - Life Coach, Personal Coaching, or Health Coach

You could go also with Writing Services, if you're sending more blog-like emails or trying to particularly push a new book you've released.

If your content is more focused on mental and emotional well-being, then Counseling and Mental Health would also be a good fit.

If your content is based around promoting holistic or homeopathic health options, then Alternative & Holistic Health would be a good fit for your industry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HeatherS300 ,

The most fitting options I would recommend are found when searching "coach" - Life Coach, Personal Coaching, or Health Coach

You could go also with Writing Services, if you're sending more blog-like emails or trying to particularly push a new book you've released.

If your content is more focused on mental and emotional well-being, then Counseling and Mental Health would also be a good fit.

If your content is based around promoting holistic or homeopathic health options, then Alternative & Holistic Health would be a good fit for your industry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
HeatherS300
Rookie
0 Votes

great!  Thank you so much William!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST