landing page vs no landing page

SOLVED
Go to solution
brettc782
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
This is what a constant contact tech told me. Correct or not correct? Constant Contact Event/Landing Page/Email Coordination Event- An event is required when a user wants to collect data such as who is attending the event and if they have anyone coming with them. Landing Page- This document is transmitted via a constant contact email when the user wants to transmit detailed information. The landing page is transmitted when the email is sent. The customers do not see the event. The landing page is automatically generated using the event information as a courtesy to the user. If the user does not want to use the landing page it can be deactivated with the 3 dots next to the manage button. The information that is automatically generated cannot be edited. It must be removed and replaced. Event- This document is transmitted via a constant contact email when the user wants to transmit only the information included in the event which is best described as the essential information. The event is transmitted when the email is sent. The customers do not see the landing page assuming it is deactivated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @brettc782 ,

That all matches up with our articles and my personal understanding of the functionality of the event tool's email and landing page setups, though the "document" wording regarding events isn't really applicable to events unless you're including a document link in your invitation email. If you have any general question on these functionalities, I'd recommend checking out our articles on the topics:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @brettc782 ,

That all matches up with our articles and my personal understanding of the functionality of the event tool's email and landing page setups, though the "document" wording regarding events isn't really applicable to events unless you're including a document link in your invitation email. If you have any general question on these functionalities, I'd recommend checking out our articles on the topics:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
brettc782
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks for confirming.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST