cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative Did Not Open Report

Cumulative Did Not Open Report

I want to remove contacts that have not opened my emails in over 12 months. Thanks, M

168 Comments
Occasional Organizer

It would be extremely useful to be able to search contacts who have/haven't been active (opens/clicks) within a given time perios. ex, contacts who have not taken action within the last 1 month/6 months/1 year.

Frequent Visitor
It would be great if in reporting we could get notification when an email subscriber has not opened any of our emails for a period of time ie 3 mos, 6 mos etc.
Occasional Contributor
Need better more advanced reporting, including reports on contacts who have not opened emails in 30, 60 and 90 days.
Occasional Contributor
Really need a report that is based on users, not campaigns. One that shows users who have not opened email in 30, 60 and 90 days increments.
Occasional Contributor

Hi CC:

I would like to suggest adding reports that focus on contacts and  not campaigns. This would be an activity reporting showing all contacts who have not opened any email for 30, 60 and 90 days. This would greatly simplify tracking engagments.

Occasional Contributor
There is a weakness with Contact reporting. We need contact reports that are NOT based on Campaigns. In other words, we should be able to go to Contacts and get a report of any contacts who have not opened a Campaign in 30, 60 or 90 days, as well as those who have never opened a Campaign. It's hard to believe these do not already exist, because they are just standard reports.
Occasional Visitor

I would pay extra for this feature and I'll leave you if I can find it else where.  % of time an email address opens the campaign...  10 campaigns 9 opens 90%... 50 campaigns 10 opens 80%.  

Frequent Visitor

Frankly this should be a standard part of the service. If a "subscriber" doesn't open for a given # of mailings I should be able to easily access that info in Reports and delete if I choose to.

We would love to see increased reporting for the did not open list based on time periods (six months, a year) to better keep our list clean.
I need to clean up my contacts list. So it would be great to know which contacts never open our emails. Please add this feature ASAP!