Community Roundup: February 2024

Nick_S
Administrator

Nick_S_0-1709249412495.png

Community Roundup is a monthly roundup of some of the notable articles and user activity in the last month.

Welcome to our monthly "What You May Have Missed" roundup! In this post, I’ll highlight some of the top articles and posts that you might have missed on the Constant Contact Community in the last month. Whether you're a small business owner, nonprofit professional, or marketing enthusiast, we've got valuable insights and discussions to share. So, let's dive in and catch up on the latest happenings!

Latest Articles:

Recently accepted solutions:

Constant Tips:

• Introducing Template Feedback, Your Space for Inspiration!: If you’ve been around the community before, you might remember Critique My Campaign? It’s back, yeah! Share the template you’re working on and get feedback from your peers!
  • Check out all our webinars!: Webinars, webinars everywhere! I bet we have one that’s just right for you, so check ‘em out!
  • Don't be shy to share your ideas!: We love hearing from our customers! Visit our Ideas board and let us know what cutting edge considerations you’ve thought of for Constant Contact and we’ll get it in front of our developers!
  • What can I include in an SMS text message?: SMS text message marketing is BIG and you should get in on it. Before you do, there’s a lot of stuff to keep top of mind when you’re creating your SMS marketing plan!

Ideas:

You share ideas and we let our developers know!

I hope you found these articles and posts informative and valuable! Check back next month for more great Community shenanigans! Stay tuned for exciting updates, discussions, and valuable insights. Happy reading and happy marketing!

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article