Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

advice on Sherbrooke Foundation intro email

Sherbrooke
Rookie

Hello, I would be interested in feedback on this intro email for our foundation donors, for our long-term care home. I'm developing a solicitation email to go out at the end of May and could use actionable comments about length, functionality, design, subject line etc. thank you! https://conta.cc/4cnMJe7 

1 REPLY 1
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @Sherbrooke, thanks for sharing, and happy to offer some advice.

Strengths:

1. The email's tone is welcoming and personal, which helps to build a strong connection with the readers. ✔️
  2. Joy-Ann's introduction as the new Donor Relations Manager adds a nice personal touch. ✔️
  3. Clearly provided contact details encourage readers to reach out. ✔️

Suggestions:

1. Consider making your images clickable and include alt text for accessibility. 
  2. Make sure the headline text is 22 to 24pt and the body text is 14 to 16pt for optimal readability.
  3. The CTA to contact Joy-Ann is clear but not very engaging. I'd suggest adding larger and more visually distinct buttons for individuals to reach out.

I personally highly enjoyed your email, it's concise, uses consistentt coloring and doesn't overwhelm readers. Great work!

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST