Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

259 Comments
SloaneR
Rookie

Hey Guys!

You're doing great work, but it's been ages since you came up with some edgy, new, modern template designs.

Thanks!

BarbaraN8
Rookie
I do not like the way this is set up I want to be able to choose templates like previous months, what happened here?
Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi Barbara,

I'd love to be able to help you out here so we can get you back to creating emails the way that you would like. Nothing should have changed, as far as being able to select templates, you should still be able to follow the same steps you usually do to access your templates.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the steps that you are taking, or exactly which set up you are referring to so that I can help?

HARRYLYDIAB
Rookie
I am disappointed in the fact that you are now limiting the layout for your templates. The two columns fit what I needed to do. Now if someone wants to print out my e-mail newsletter it take three sheets of paper instead of two. Because of that people are no longer using my e-mails the way they were designed to be used.
MichaelM784
Rookie
You cover almost all holidays where is the cute Easter Bunny ?
NathanR9187
Rookie
More design options would be great. I really like the natural background like the wood planks. also a vertical divider would be good .
DawnR6
Rookie
Where is an Easter template? I wrote you at Christmas time because you only offer ONE Christmas greeting and now I find you've taken away all the Easter greetings!!! I can't find them. Don't tell me you're on board with all that PC "Someone might be offended" that we have people who celebrate Christian holidays! Give us back some religious themes or I'll find some other email program to use. You are getting ridiculous.
LSAAssoc
Campaign Expert

I am with you Barbara. I have just discovered this after using CC for several years. Why the limited selection? I cannot find one that works for me now. We are consultants, so we like to be able to create emails for many different reasons. We are not in Retail, which most of these templates seem to be aimed at. Very disappointed.

DansAmtech
Rookie
We would like to have more templates for Easter.
SandiS9
Campaign Contributor
Disappointed there is no template for Easter
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More