Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

259 Comments
glennat
Rookie
wow! not impressed with the Holiday templates. There used to be such a nice selection. Christmas is limited to 5 or 6? What gives? I know you're pushing the customized template but I really don't have time to do that. Wanting some classy, quick and easy. Ick! Very disappointed.
Since Constant Contact changed their layout, I have been VERY UNHAPPY. A LOT of the templates that I used to previously use are now gone. Additionally, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to search through my previous emails sent without the image preview. I am very unhappy with this new constant contact. I'm not sure if they thought it was going to be more convenient and user friendly but it is everything but that!
Eric05231970
Rookie
I been using constant contact for several years. The christmas templates you have available for use this year are simply horrible! I am going to have to look for another email provider.
ChristineKC
Campaign Collaborator
The selection of holiday templates is terrible!! Please tell me you're adding more
LindaR217
Rookie
just one??? and it's BORING!!!!
DawnR6
Rookie
Am I missing something? I see ONE template that says Merry Christmas. Am I wrong? Not sending your mealy-mouthed Season's Greetings nor Happy Holidays.
ChrisH53
Rookie
You used to have categories and lovely Christmas templates. What happened?
KimN482
Rookie
I was not able to find a template that says Merry Christmas, not season's greetings, just says Merry Christmas. Thank you for your consideration -
ScottS6936
Rookie
The templates for sending out emails needs to be upgraded. Thanksgiving and Haloween are in the past, why not put up 2-5 Merry Christmas" templates? Happy Holidays is OK, (you only have 1 of those) but a few Merry Christmas ones to choose would be a good idea, especially for those of us who are not afraid to call it what it is. Thanks.
NABS-Divers
Rookie
I think it is important to thank our customers at the end of the year, and this site only has 5 Season Greeting templates, you would think it would be more for a email marketing site. Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can get a card to send out to 1000 people?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More