Hide email address

CincinnatiPreservation
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a way to hide the email address used for "contact us" in our newsletters? I receive hundreds of spam messages daily and would love to eliminate the public email address.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CincinnatiPreservation ,

For legal and Compliance reasons, the sending address of an email needs to be available in the header and footer of the emails being sent. If you need to change the From or Reply-To address for an email, you can do so while editing it or on the scheduling page.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what "contact us" section you'd be referring to. If it's a button or other email element that you've added to your campaign, you can just edit/remove it, or have it link to your website's contact page (if applicable).

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CincinnatiPreservation ,

For legal and Compliance reasons, the sending address of an email needs to be available in the header and footer of the emails being sent. If you need to change the From or Reply-To address for an email, you can do so while editing it or on the scheduling page.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what "contact us" section you'd be referring to. If it's a button or other email element that you've added to your campaign, you can just edit/remove it, or have it link to your website's contact page (if applicable).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST