Landing Page - Design - Choose Image

SOLVED
Go to solution
RichardS7122
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, I have Uploaded image --- I click "Choose Image' and the shows that uploaded image -- I click 'Insert' --- screen does change --- image not inserted --- It was only 300 x 177 pxels in size --- I created a smaller version 200 x 114 ----- UPLOADED AND STILL WOULD NOT INSERT IN LANDING PAGE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @RichardS7122 ,

When taking a look at your account I see three different lead generation landing pages within. Two of them are in a draft status and one is currently active and has visits to it. However each one of them when I preview the form has your shopping cart image at the top. Not one of them is blank or missing, if you can please make sure that the browser you are using is on the latest version of itself. I have included a knowledge based article here that goes over the steps on how to update the browser to the latest software version for your convenience. 

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @RichardS7122 ,

When taking a look at your account I see three different lead generation landing pages within. Two of them are in a draft status and one is currently active and has visits to it. However each one of them when I preview the form has your shopping cart image at the top. Not one of them is blank or missing, if you can please make sure that the browser you are using is on the latest version of itself. I have included a knowledge based article here that goes over the steps on how to update the browser to the latest software version for your convenience. 

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST