Service suspended???

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Service suspended???

Of course, I know there’s nothing wrong with my account. The email was directed to our “from” email address rather than the account owner email address. I was unable to find articles about phishing attempts made in Constant Contact’s name. So I would be happy to forward the email to you, if you wish, so you can make the Constant Contact community aware if this phishing scam. Please let email my assistant, Liana White at our “From” email address:  and she will send it to whichever address you instruct. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Service suspended???

Hi @PegB5 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize that you have received this email. We take these reports very seriously and have strict guidelines against this. Because of this we ask that you please do not click any of the links. Instead forward this email to reportphishing(at)constantcontact(dot)com so we can make sure it is addressed properly. You can also contact our Account Review department at directly if you have any further questions.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Service suspended???

Thank you Frankie_P,

I will send the email to the address you gave. Hopefully this will help prevent others from getting these fraudulent phishing emails.