Temporarily deactivated issue

ABDiving
Regular Participant

Temporarily deactivated issue

constant-contact.PNG

10 REPLIES 10
William_D

Hello @ABDiving ,

It looks like there's been connectivity issues when our Review team has tried to call you. Please respond to the email they sent so they can get another call setup to reach out to you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ABDiving
Regular Participant

Thanks William,

Please arrange a call back to the below Number

Hello @ABDiving ,

I've added the callback number and email you provided to the running AR case. Please bear in mind, for future interactions, that replying directly back to AR's email would have been more secure than posting your personal information on a public forum. 

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ABDiving
Regular Participant

How to contact you from other countries. It is very difficult. Please activate my account, I already cleared virus from my laptop. My business is stopped. Please do something. 

Hello @ABDiving,

You will have to call our international number for the Account Review department listed here for more information and to hopefully get your account reactivated. Thank you. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ABDiving
Regular Participant

Do you have any ISD code for international callers?

ABDiving
Regular Participant

Seriously your service is very worst. Can't contact your customer care. And you are not ready to solve my issue. I requested to call back. but still no response. You are going to loose your valuable customer.

Hello @ABDiving,

I apologize for the experience you have had. If you call the international number above it should go through without a code. Just in case, I went ahead and scheduled another callback, but it does appear that we did try to contact you earlier in the month and didn't receive a response. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
ABDiving
Regular Participant

in the first call i answered and gave request to call me back after 1 hour. But didn't call. Next day also got a call at same time. I didn't pick the call because of driving. You will call only one time? Please arrange a call at 7.00 pm of UAE time.

ABDiving
Regular Participant

Please activate my account. Already i removed all malwares using Anti Virus. My business is going down. Other wise I will move to some other source. I have backup of my contacts.