Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

ALSO

0 Votes

WHEN IN EVENTS, IT ASKS TO COLLECT THE INFORMATION ON ATTENDEES. THIS BUTTON IS CHECKED BY ME, BUT WHAT I DONT KOW IS THAT IF I DONT CLICK THE BOX BELOW AND MAKE A BUNCH OF OTHER OPTIONS CHECKED, THAT BUTTON I PRESSED MEANS NOTHING.....WHICH MEANS I PRESSED A BUTTON OF NO CONSEQUENCE....WHY ARE THERE BUTTONS OF NO CONSEQUENCE. VERY MISLEADING.

4 Comments
ChaineWilmingtonNC
Campaign Contributor

TO FIX IT....MAKE SURE IT PROMPTS ME TO THEN CHOOSE THE CHECKS FROM THE BOX BELOW...PERHAPS HIGHLIGHT IN RED SO I KNOW TO DO SO...OTHERWISE I WILL BE STUCK NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO TO MOVE ON, IF I DONT KNOW WHERE TO CLICK. CONTACT THE CANVA TEAM- THEY ARE REALLY GOOD AT THIS STUFF. 

ChaineWilmingtonNC
Campaign Contributor

THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD STUFF ON HERE, AND FRANKLY IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN THESE TYPES OF ISSUES HAPPEN. MAKES ALL THE HAPPY GO AWAY.

ChaineWilmingtonNC
Campaign Contributor

CC used to be awesome.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hi @ChaineWilmingtonNC. To make sure I'm fully understanding your current experience, would you expect some kind of messaging in this general area to inform you that you have not selected a field for attendees other than the primary contact?

Caitlin_M_1-1709239104934.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More