How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Ability to turn off Stacking columns on mobile

Not all content necessarily follows the same format of being presented like a table, and currently the only option for mobile view is for the content to be stacked vertically row-by-row. Sometimes this may be exactly what the campaign builder intended (reading left-to-right in a table of information). However, sometimes contrasting information was designed side-by-side for the web version of the email for readability, but should actually be stacked column-by-column in the mobile version in order to make sense to the mobile reader. It would be incredibly helpful to have a "mobile view option" checkbox just before sending to select if columns should be ordered by rows or columns (same concept as deciding print settings just before sending a doc to a printer).

34 Comments
CornerMarket
Rookie

I would also like more control over the mobile version of our emails. I'm coming from Emma, and they made it easy to modify every element for mobile. 

SaddleUp
Brand Influencer

Yes! I've been asking for this ever since the layout for mobile changed. PLEASE, CONSTANT CONTACT, listen to your customers and let us design our newsletters as we'd like them read by our own customers! PLEASE!

SSheldon
Campaign Contributor

This should already be the case! Do we have an update on when this will be available? Columns should not be stacked in mobile view. 

SaddleUp
Brand Influencer

IT STILL STACKS.  How do you UNstack?  Thanks in advance..

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More