How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

More editing options for the Update Profile form

The Update Profile Email is too limited in editing options. Please allow us to adjust the witdh of the header image so that it can be as wide as the body text. I would also like to eliminate all that white space between the header image and the "Greeting" that remains after changing the "Title" and "Border" color to white (only way to get rid of them). The current design is severely outdated and I hesitate to let my customers see it as I don't believe it shows my company in a good light.

Using this email is the only way that Contacts can add or leave your Lists as they prefer, without you having to do it.

Thank you

11 Comments
L245747
Rookie

Love CC.  Really appreciate you adding the search function -- saves me a lot of time.  One other idea.  How about adding the capability for subscribers to update their e-mail address?  New readers can subscribe, and current readers can unsubscribe.  What I am suggesting is a capability for current readers to update their e-mail address.  I think that would be very useful for all concerned.  Thanks! 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More