How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

267 Comments
user231889
Rookie

Hi, I''m looking at the templates you have available, and wondered if it was possible to have a template that just looks like a regular email that you'd send to a friend, please?  I sometimes send these to our clients, and find they have a much greater open rate than even the blank template we have at the moment.  Even though I delete all the boxes and such, the formatting is obviously what seems to put people off.  Any interest in including this, please?  Many thanks.  Denise Spragg

CindyH88
Rookie

I would love to see an announcement template introducing a new realtor to a team - or even just a new employee to a company.

Thanks!

Cindy Haebler

NewLifeSTL
Rookie

Have templates for a weekly TV programming email newsletter. 

TashaL09
Rookie

With the upcoming annular eclipse, and next years solar eclipse, any eclipse templates would be great!

IntegraLife14
Rookie

Need more options to send to customers notifications about appointment openings for spas,salons,etc

KristinS3429
Rookie

Would love to have generic golf template and a tennis template to use for events.  We are tennis association so always trying to get creative with out templates.  

Thank you

Kristin 

IHTA Publicity

WillaD2
Rookie

I can't find any music pages on your site.  School bands, orchestras, young pre-schoolers in Suzuki programs, symphony orchestras.  Please consider the Arts.    Willa

EricS5975
Rookie

All of the templates provided are useless if the cute banners and such are all IMAGES instead of text. They make your templates too niche. 

Please add more editing options, and templates that can be easily customized. 

WillieM46
Rookie

I think a templete generated towards online auctions would be great. Hot Lots pictures. Even sports cards and memorabilia. sports cards are really popular right now.

SMH_Tectonic
Rookie

please add additional templates

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More