Building a Foundation for Online Marketing Success

DaveCharest
Employee
Building a Foundation for Online Marketing Success: Review, Plan, and Execute

Pages from DAVE 2023 SBE - Review - Plan - Execute.png

As the Director of Small Business Success at Constant Contact, I’ve been speaking with small businesses across the country about their experiences, challenges, and achievements.

In an increasingly digital world, the key to business growth lies in continuously attracting, engaging, and nurturing your customer base. But I’ve seen many small business owners become intimidated by the rapid evolution of the online landscape.

Attached to this post, you’ll find the slides from my recent presentation, Building a Foundation for Online Marketing Success. In it, I unravel the mystery behind online marketing and show you a simple and adaptable framework that'll become your strategic compass for digital growth.

• Review: Make sure you’re focused on the right tools and unearth the golden nuggets from your past marketing strategies, understanding what works and what needs to be tweaked. Learn how to dissect your efforts and leverage this knowledge to fortify your future campaigns.

• Plan: Dive into the world of realistic, attainable goal setting. Understand how to chart your course for future growth, considering industry trends, customer insights, and your business objectives.

• Execute: Uncover actionable steps to elevate your productivity and achieve measurable results. Realize your goals by learning how to implement your strategies efficiently and effectively.

Whether you're taking your first steps into online marketing, seeking validation of your existing strategies, or hunting for proven ideas to ensure your success—dive in to learn how to lay a solid foundation for your online marketing efforts and propel your business to new heights.

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article