cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your verification email does not even arrive

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Your verification email does not even arrive

Due to your verification email never arriving i can't send out a test campaign.
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Your verification email does not even arrive

Hi @GregoryG20

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving your verification email. I see that you currently have 2 email addresses verified on your account. There is one email address that is not verified that is a noreply email address. Unfortunately, we do not send emails to email addresses that are set up as noreply@ as those are restricted. I apologize for any inconvenience. You could use one of your other already verified email addresses in order to send out your campaign.

If you have any questions please let us know!

How do I use a different email address?

CTCT Employee

@JoeT8189

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! You can use another email address on your account by email verification. Once your email is verified, you may use it as your Reply to and From email address.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Emails on test are not being received all day...
CTCT Employee

Hello @SimonB852 We apologize if you are experiencing any troubles receiving your test emails. Is it possible you may have some security settings that may have been updated or I recommend you whitelist constant contact with your internet service provider.  Here is the information on how to whitelist Constant Contact. https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5800-whitelisting-constant-contact-...

I hope this is helpful to make sure your test emails are delivered to your inbox.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!