Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Saving Folder View in New Campaigns Experience

The system does not remember what folder I am in. In the old system it did. Now when I am in a folder working on emails, when I save the email and go back to campaigns, it brings me to the main campaign page. I then need to select the folder again. It's adding a step in the process. Why not remember what folder I am like the system used to do?

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RobH2587 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We have submitted this feature request to our Product Team and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Thank you for the idea. At this time, we do not have plans to adjust the folder functionality in accounts.

BrigitteB9
Rookie

I work significantly using folders, but there needs to be a quick way to access them from the main menu. I have to go to Marketing - All Campaigns tediously, and then I can finally load my folder.

Also, it's infuriating when I open an email in a folder, and if I click the back button, it takes me back to All Campaigns. My folders have multiple pages, so getting back to the correct folder and the right page with the email campaign I want is time-consuming.

Also, you should be able to click forward to the next page in a folder at the top and bottom. Having it only at the bottom adds one more tedious step when returning where I need to be in one of my folders.

Please make it easier to access our folders, please have a "forward page" button at the top of a list in a folder and not just at the bottom, please give us the capacity to use the back button and go back to the page we were at and not have to start all over.

Also, it would be helpful if we organize the order of campaigns in our folders as we choose, so please create an option to rearrange the order of email campaigns.

Finally, please work on improving how glitchy everything is all the time. Sometimes I create campaigns for days and I'll highlight something to copy it and suddenly it's not highlighted anymore. Or, I think I've copied it, but it didn't work, so when I paste it, it's not the thing I thought I copied. I'll type a heading in and move on, and suddenly, the heading has undone itself and is back to factory settings, and I didn't realize. I try to type, and suddenly, it's no longer typing, and I have to use my cursor to return to my spot. All these buggy things are problematic, to say the least. It makes my work take so much longer than is necessary. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More