Cloudflare and More

AnnB
Rookie
0 Votes
Every time I log in, I'm treated to a screen saying it will take a few seconds to verify that I'm human. Several minutes later, I'm invited to check a box that I'm human. Sometime after that, I'm invited to log in. That necessitates my restarting my password minder which has stopped since it's been over 5 minutes since I tried to log in. Really, is this necessary? Then there is the program. I've been a customer for years and not had problems with the program just not putting up the boxes necessary to work: I highlight text, hoping to change its color or size and nothing comes up. If I want to change the background color, nothing comes up on the side either. After an interminable wait, it will come up and immediately disappear. Eventually I was able to complete my email, but it took many times longer than it used to. WHY? Please fix!
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @annb. A connectivity/browser issue could be the cause of both issues you've brought up since I'm not able to replicate the behaviors on my end. I recommend reviewing our Connectivity FAQ, especially testing your browser or trying an incognito/private window. If you continue to experience loading issues, please contact our Support team who can do further troubleshooting with you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (79%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST