Cloudflare and More

AnnB
Rookie
0 Votes
Every time I log in, I'm treated to a screen saying it will take a few seconds to verify that I'm human. Several minutes later, I'm invited to check a box that I'm human. Sometime after that, I'm invited to log in. That necessitates my restarting my password minder which has stopped since it's been over 5 minutes since I tried to log in. Really, is this necessary? Then there is the program. I've been a customer for years and not had problems with the program just not putting up the boxes necessary to work: I highlight text, hoping to change its color or size and nothing comes up. If I want to change the background color, nothing comes up on the side either. After an interminable wait, it will come up and immediately disappear. Eventually I was able to complete my email, but it took many times longer than it used to. WHY? Please fix!
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @annb. A connectivity/browser issue could be the cause of both issues you've brought up since I'm not able to replicate the behaviors on my end. I recommend reviewing our Connectivity FAQ, especially testing your browser or trying an incognito/private window. If you continue to experience loading issues, please contact our Support team who can do further troubleshooting with you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST